Capital –Video Specialist will focus on instruments & disposables of Arthrex's video and capital (pump, shaver, RF, power, mats) line of products. This is an individual contributor role responsible for management of video & capital products in the state of Virginia. Works specifically with sales force to drive product strategy and will have direct interaction with customers. Will communicate/strategize with Arthrex Capital-Video Product Director in order to execute the current and future market strategy based on assessment of competitive environment and customer requirements. Manage revenue target for applicable products. Has full responsibility for Agency's Capital & Video quota in the Virginia and Blue Ridge Mountain Sales Regions, along with strategic and tactical responsibilities. Communicates Arthrex's marketing programs for new products or enhancements including identification of market segments, product positioning, product bundling, pricing and profitability. Identifies distribution channels for trays/instruments and implants. Ensure all marketing/sales direction adhere to compliance regulations and policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in activities necessary to help train surgeons and sales personnel on the technical use of the product. By way of example: attends surgeries, plans and executes cadaver labs, conducts sales presentations, etc.
- Recommends products and methodologies to surgeons.
- Understands market trends, surgeon preferences, competitive strategies, etc. and uses this knowledge to guide development of capital- video business plans with the sales force.
- Communicates and executes to sales force capital- video product launches
- Communicates regional activities (voice of the customer or VOC) to sales management/sales force to drive product sales strategies
- Strategically establishes pricing and discounting strategies keeping in line with the company's margin objectives.
- Work with surgeon Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) to drive education.
- Establishes relationships with surgeons and manages those relationships.
- Develops the proper messaging for applicable products and incorporates into tools to be use by the sales organization. (i.e.: Scrub sink talking points)
- Communicates and collaborates with the Director of Medical Education on surgeon education and training materials available to sales force. (i.e. technical training materials, surgical techniques)
- Attends labs, industry meetings, and trade shows applicable to capital-video
- Creates field announcements for new products, product updates, promotional activities, etc.
- Responds to the needs of the sales organization via email, phone and field visits.
- Collaborates with Managers concerning product positioning strategies and feedback from the field.
- Works cross functionally with Arthrex corporate, sales operations, regulatory, sales and finance to accomplish objectives.
Other key responsibilities: include new product introductions, communicating pricing in line with company policies, making proposals and following up on capital contracts. The capital- video specialist is responsible to interact and manage all aspects of the customer groups, which may include members of large hospital systems/IDNs/GPOs, teaching, city and community hospitals. The Capital-Video Specialist will manage the business ethically and adhere to all applicable hospital guidelines.
The Video and Capital Product Specialist will manage the business ethically and adhere to all applicable hospital guidelines including ADVAMED http://advamed.org/
Requirements for the Associate Sales Consultant:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience as the top ten percent of your sales organization
- Bachelor's Degree
- Sales background in sports, sports medicine or competition preferred.
- Knowledge and background of human anatomy a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn a high level of technical information, anatomy and indications as it relates to surgery and procedures
Interested candidates should send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Online button below. Candidates will not be considered until all items are submitted for comprehensive review.
Your information will be held in confidence. Supreme Orthopedic Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Relocations will not be considered
- Job Location(s): Positions available throughout the Region
Supreme Orthopedic Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website