Description: This is a management position focusing attention on direct actions of Territory Managers and DEX team specialists and Field Sales Specialists(FSS). This role will report directly to the VP of Sales and the Director of Distal Extremities.
- To be maximally affective, the DEX Sales Managers will work with representatives in the field and labs to train, develop customer relations, and drive sales performance.
- The DEX Manager will work in conjunction with the other members of the management team to deliver important directives directly to the field.
- The DEX Manager is responsible for the overall quota of the region they are assigned, as well as the quota achievement for each individual territory within their region.
- The DEX Manager will identify areas of weakness within the current sales structure and work to provide solutions for the long-term success of the region.
- The DEX Manager will spend the majority of their time in the field working with all members of the assigned regions sales force.
- The DEX Manager will use AXIS to track and identify areas of opportunity and success.
- The DEX Manager will not be responsible for carrying or managing inventory of their own. But will be involved in making sure the individual territories are operating effectively and efficiently.
- There is also an expectation that pick-up and delivery of product is carried out by the DEX Manager when necessary.
- The DEX Manager will not be responsible for communication between the hospital and territory managers related to case postings. They will however, work with the territory managers on a daily basis to make sure there is adequate case coverage.
- The DEX Manager should spend time in the Operating Room with reps, rather than covering cases by themselves.
Skills: Excellent communication skills are imperative for the success of this position. Other skills necessary for maximum effectiveness are, but not limited to: Time Management, Product knowledge, Demonstrated ability to close new business, teaching and training, positive attitude, team-based mentality, problem solving, responsiveness, focus on high-level of customer service.
- The DEX manager is responsible for attending sales meetings and completing all educational courses required by the Medical Education Director.
- Reports required from management.
- Daily AXIS utilization.
Other key responsibilities: include new product introductions, communicating pricing in line with company policies, making proposals and following up on contracts. The DEX manager will manage the business ethically and adhere to all applicable hospital guidelines, including ADVAMED http://advamed.org/
Interested candidates should send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or click the Apply Online button below.
Supreme Orthopedic Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website