- Provide technical and clinical support for the a constantly evolving training curriculum.
- Assist in the training and development of all representatives.
- Assist in the organization and execution of cadaver surgical skills workshops.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of current and classic concepts in orthopedics, the product line, and clinical procedures supported by Arthrex products; be able to articulate and demonstrate these concepts and procedures to reps and HCPs.
- Teach basic orthopedic concepts including current and classic concepts of patho-anatomy, biomechanics, and pathology classifications related to Arthrex products and procedures.
- Provide input for education courses and surgical skills lab agendas.
- Teach the safe and effective use of Arthrex products and procedure-specific surgical and non-surgical techniques using Arthrex instruments.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in one of the bio-medical sciences or related fields is required.
- 5-years of experience in orthopedic surgery, musculoskeletal medicine, the orthopedic industry, or graduation from post-graduate medical education such as medical school is required.
- Experience as an athletic trainer, physician assistant or nurse practitioner, working in orthopedic surgery is preferred.
Interested candidates should send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Online button below.
Supreme Orthopedic Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website