- BS in Accounting or finance required
- CPA preferred
- 5 + years experience in corporate or public accounting
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and statistical skills
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to interact with all levels of management
- Additionally, candidate should possess the ability to work in a changing, fast paced environment while displaying strong teamwork and communication skills. Candidate must be able to work independently and efficiently, with acute attention to details and deadlines. Candidate should have a can-do, will-do attitude, with the ability to influence others towards positive results and actions.
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#Accounting #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates
Apply on company website