- Minimum of an Associate degree (Bachelors preferred)
- 5 years of experience in a medically- related environment required- surgery center experience a plus
- Supervisor of non-medical teammates required
- Medical terminology knowledge required
- Experience with patient admissions, scheduling, medical office operations desired
- An understanding of how insurance processes work including the verification process required
- Computer experience, Excel, Word, Medical Billing Software and Applications.
- Experience with SharePoint and Survey monkey preferred but not required
- Good communication skills and phone etiquette.
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Apply on company website