Education & Experience necessary for success:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Active CPA required
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant public accounting and/or industry accounting experience (healthcare experience is preferred)
- Team management experience required
Skills and Abilities:
- Technical knowledge of and experience in applying U.S. GAAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to interact with all levels of management and facility personnel
- Ability to work across functions in team environment, specifically Development, Operations, Consulting, Corporate Accounting and Leadership Team to meet corporate objectives
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, organizational, and time management skills
- Candidate should possess the ability to work in a changing, fast paced environment while displaying strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently, with acute attention to details and deadlines.
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Apply on company website