- Has successfully completed the program at an accredited school of nursing with a current CA nursing license.
- Experience in ambulatory surgery nursing, at least two (2) to five (5) years of nursing and management experience in a hospital or ambulatory surgery center is desired.
- Successful completion of Basic Life Support (BLS)/Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) within 90 days of employment or documentation of current BLS/BCLS certification. Successful completion of ACLS Course within 90 days of employment or documentation of current ACLS certification. Successful completion of PALS Course within 90 days of employment or documentation or current PALS certification.
- Proven leadership skills and abilities.
- Past experience as a DON, or in a similar role.
- CNOR designation
- Experience in coordinating and managing QI programs and processes.
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#DP #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates
Apply on company website