- Education and Experience Necessary for Success
- BS in in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting required
- 3-5 years of experience in corporate accounting or finance required; healthcare experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Access, SQL, and Microsoft Office Suite
- PeopleSoft Hyperion experience preferred
- Working knowledge of patient accounting systems and revenue cycle process
Other Key Skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and statistical skills
- Work independently and efficiently with acute attention to details and deadlines.
- Exhibit leadership through coaching, critical self-review, motivation, self-confidence and self-discipline
- Collaborate across lanes and maintain professional demeanor when interacting with Company officers and directors
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Apply on company website