Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is recruiting for full-time BC/BE family Medicine and/or Internal Medicine physicians.
- BC/BE in Family or Internal Medicine
- Possess an active California Medical License
- The ideal candidates will have single or multi-specialty Group practice experience in an outpatient setting
Sutter East Bay Medical Group
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 300 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for excellence with multiple awards for our quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive compensation with income guarantee
- Shareholder eligibility following 24 months of employment
- Full benefit package
- Relocation allowance
- Robust retirement program
* It is the policy of the Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SEBMGs employment policies and practices.
Over 47,000 residents call Brentwood home. As more and more people move to East Contra Costa County, Brentwood will continue to experience tremendous growth. With great weather, the Delta only 15 minutes away, plus over 50 parks, 15 schools K-12, a community college, hiking trails, and recreational facilities including 3 golf courses, this family-oriented community is a wonderful place to live. And, our historic Downtown is the scene of many community events each year including the Annual CornFest, Starry Nights Concerts, Art, Jazz, and Wine Festival, and the Holiday Parade.
Apply on company website