OB/GYN Physician, Santa Rosa
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR) has an immediate opening for a full-time OB/GYN physician to join the current 7 provider practice.
Location:Santa Rosa, California -Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital
- Full scope general obstetrics & gynecology practice with teaching opportunity
- Group call: shared between 7 physicians
- Spacious new offices immediately adjacent to hospital
- Surgery Center for outpatient surgeries located on-site
- Built in referral network from strong primary care network within group and patients with Sutter insurance plans
- Integrated EMR (EPIC) in office and hospital
- Strong office support staff
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and high-risk obstetrics program made up of neonatologists, maternal fetal medicine specialists, and NICU transport nurse
- Latest da Vinci robotic-assisted gynecologic technology available for specially trained surgeons
- 40-bed hospital expansion opening Spring 2022
- Board eligible/certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- 2-5 years of experience is preferred but not required
- Robotics training is ideal but not required
- Competitive salary with income guarantee
- Shareholder eligibility following 24-months of employment
- Benefits including paid CME, paid time-off, pension plan and 401(k), phone stipend, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, health, dental, and vision insurance
- Malpractice and tail insurance coverage
- Relocation allowance and sign-on bonus
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 124 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistant practicing in 22+ specialties throughout Sonoma County. Our organization is nationally recognized for excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods is affiliated with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
* It is the policy of the Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SMGRs employment policies and practices.Community Information
Located 55 miles north of San Francisco and 30 miles east of the Pacific Ocean, Santa Rosa is a warm and friendly city of 170,000 within Sonoma County, population 500,000. You will enjoy a unique blend of culture with exceptional art, wine, food, and recreation. Amenities include 400 wineries in Sonoma County, 27 golf courses, hot air ballooning, hiking, spas, river sports, and world-class cuisine. Sonoma County also has a professional symphony, excellent public and private schools, fantastic weather, and some of the most affordable housing in the Bay Area. You would live and work where others only dream of visiting.
Apply on company website