Oncology NP - 2022
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR) is recruiting a Certified Nurse Practitioner to join our established Oncology practice. The ideal candidate will have Oncology Group practice, or multi-specialty group practice experience in an outpatient setting. Experience in Oncology is preferred.
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
- Full time position.
- Busy and established practice.
- Flexibility for work and life balance.
- Integrated EMR (EPIC).
- Clinical trials.
- Modern state-of-the-art new infusion center.
- Work with a collaborative team of physicians, advanced practice clinicians, and skilled nurses.
- Board certified.
- Active and unrestricted California license.
- Graduate of an accredited NP Program and Nationally Certified by ANCC.
- DEA license.
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits including paid CME, paid time-off, pension plan and 401(k), life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance and phone reimbursement.
- Malpractice and tail insurance coverage.
- Relocation allowance and sign-on bonus.
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 124+ clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistant practicing in 22+ specialties throughout the Sonoma County. Our organization is nationally recognized for excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods is affiliated with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
* It is the policy of the Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SMGRs employment policies and practices.
Located 55 miles north of San Francisco and 30 miles east of the Pacific Ocean, Santa Rosa is a warm and friendly city of 170,000 within Sonoma County, population 500,000. You will enjoy a unique blend of culture with exceptional art, wine, food, and recreation. Amenities include 400 wineries in Sonoma County, 27 golf courses, hot air ballooning, hiking, spas, river sports, and world-class cuisine. Sonoma County also has a professional symphony, excellent public and private schools, fantastic weather, and some of the most affordable housing in the Bay Area. You would live and work where others only dream of visiting.
Apply on company website