Dermatologist Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR)
Opportunity: Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR) is recruiting for a BE/BC Physician Dermatologist. The ideal candidate will have single or multi-specialty Group practice experience in an outpatient setting. Fluency in Spanish is highly desirable. Please respond with your updated CV as well as the best time to contact you with details so we may discuss these options further.
SMGR is seeking an experienced Dermatologist with general dermatology, including pediatric dermatology to staff our rapidly expanding and growing Dermatology Clinic in the North Bay. In addition to working with the dermatologist within the department, the position will also offer working with more than 100 physicians within the group, many of whom also perform skin biopsies and surgical procedures. There are also opportunities and demand to expand cosmetics services, if interested. Currently, the Department of Dermatology offers variety of services including medical dermatology, Mohs micrographic surgery, dermatopathology and cosmetics in-house and on-site. The department supports UV and Blue light therapies, as well as laser therapies utilizing PDL, fractional CO2 laser and IPL.
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
- Full time position.
- Busy practice.
- Relocation allowance/ Sign on bonus.
- Flexibility for work and life balance.
- Integrated EMR (EPIC).
- Board certified
Sutter Medical Group of Redwoods
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 115 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 22+ specialties throughout the Sonoma County. Our organization is nationally recognized for excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods is affiliated with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive compensation with income guarantee.
- Full benefit package.
- Relocation allowance.
- Robust retirement program.
- Shareholder eligibility following 24 months of employment.
* It is the policy of the Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SMGRs employment policies and practices.
Located 55 miles north of San Francisco and 30 miles east of the Pacific Ocean, Santa Rosa is a warm and friendly city of 170,000 within Sonoma County, population 500,000. You will enjoy a unique blend of culture with exceptional art, wine, food, and recreation. Amenities include 400 wineries in Sonoma County, 27 golf courses, hot air ballooning, hiking, spas, river sports, and world-class cuisine. Sonoma County also has a professional symphony, excellent public and private schools, fantastic weather, and some of the most affordable housing in the Bay Area. You would live and work where others only dream of visiting.
Apply on company website