Sutter West Bay Medical Group is seeking a full-time BC/BE Neuro-Oncologist.
- Seeking Neurologist to care for neuro-oncology patients with primary and metastatic CNS tumors.
- Join well-established Neuroscience group with specialists in neurosurgery, brain tumor treatment, headache, movement disorders, dementia, neuromuscular disorders, epilepsy, stroke, neurohospitalist, and neurointerventional surgery
- Affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC), one of the largest not-for-profit medical centers in California with four campuses located throughout San Francisco
- Large referral base
- Will work with medical oncologists and radiation oncologists affiliated with CPMC and the greater Sutter Health network
- Opportunity to teach medical students, residents, and hematology/oncology fellows
- Position includes protected clinical research time and immediate collaboration with CPMC Research Institute, leading a precision oncology translational research program
- Immediate opportunity to contribute to Sutter Health network-wide neuro-oncology collaborative efforts
- Ideal candidate will also participate in CPMC non-stroke hospital call coverage with other Neurologists in the group as well as maintain a limited general neurology practice.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in both Neurology and Neuro-Oncology
- Completion of Neurology residency and Neuro-Oncology fellowship
- Valid, unrestricted medical license to practice in California
Sutter West Bay Medical Group
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 160 physicians practicing in the greater San Francisco service area.
SWBMG works in partnership with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF), a non-profit organization providing care through its affiliation with SWBMG. Physicians work as a team to provide patient-focused care that encourages a sense of teamwork. SPMF provides physicians with an administrative infrastructure, allowing physicians to focus on patient care.
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefit package
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) funds and education days
- Robust retirement program
* It is the policy of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SWBMGs employment policies and practices.
Apply on company website