Sutter West Bay Medical Group is seeking afull-time BC/BE OB/GYN physician. New grads are welcome to apply!
Location:San Francisco, California
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is recruiting for a BE or BC OB/GYN Physician for an established practice. Responsibilities includes OB/GYN outpatient care, minimally invasive surgery, labor and delivery at California Pacific Medical Center. Join our dynamic and expanding OB/GYN Department as an integral team player to fulfill the mission and vision of Sutter West Bay Medical Group.
Our new CPMC Mission Bernal Campus is technologically advanced and designed with families in mind. The Mission Bernal Campus offers private maternity suites and birthing options as diverse as our neighborhood (https://www.sutterhealth.org/for-patients/mission-bernal-cpmc).
- Board eligible/certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- 2-5 years of experience is preferred but not required
- Robotics training is ideal but not required
Sutter West Bay Medical Group
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 160 physicians practicing in the greater San Francisco service area.
SWBMG works in partnership with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF), a non-profit organization providing care through its affiliation with SWBMG. Physicians work as a team to provide patient-focused care that encourages a sense of teamwork. SPMF provides physicians with an administrative infrastructure, allowing physicians to focus on patient care.
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefit package
- Robust retirement program
* It is the policy of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SWBMGs employment policies and practices.Community Information San Francisco is the leading financial and cultural center of Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area. San Francisco is one of the top tourist destinations in the world and is renowned for its temperate weather, steep rolling hills, unique architecture, arts and culture, and fine dining. The population is very diverse and there is high demand for primary care.
Apply on company website