DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $32.62 - $48.93 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an Echocardiographer.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Swedish Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking an Echo Technologist for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
An echo tech is a cardiovascular technologist who specializes in using non-invasive imaging technology to analyze a patient's heart, specifically the function of its veins, arteries, chambers, and valves. Here is some of what you can expect from being an Echo Technologist with us:
- Your main responsibility would be to calibrate and use medical diagnostic imaging machines to take images of a patient's heart.
- You will operate an echocardiography machine to record and assess wall motion, valvular function, and kinesis of the heart, for use in the diagnosis of cardiac disorders and valvular disorders.
- Your role assists with Stress Testing and other non-invasive cardiopulmonary diagnostic testing procedures upon the request of the physician and according to departmental demands.
- Your role must demonstrate competency in all areas of echocardiography including transthoracic echo, transesophageal echo, stress echo, and pharmocologic induced stress echo.
- Minimum one year technical training in an approved AMA/ACCA Sonographer Program with a Certificate of Completion.
- Registered Cardiac Diagnostic Sonographer and BLS certification required
- Minimum one year of recent Hospital or Clinical experience preferred
Must have basic knowledge of 12 Lead EKG interpretation
Swedish Medical Center, part of HCA's HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of approximately 2,000 dedicated employees, 300 volunteers and 1,400 physicians.
With stroke door to treatment times averaging just 20 minutes, Swedish serves as the Rocky Mountain Region's referral center for the most advanced stroke treatment, and was the state's first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center. Swedish also serves as the region's neurotrauma and orthopedic trauma provider and is the area's only level I trauma facility with a dedicated burn and reconstructive center. Over 150 facilities regularly transfer highly complex cases to Swedish.Swedish Medical Center offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty including adult and pediatric emergency, heart care, neurology/neurosurgery, pregnancy and childbirth, orthopedics and joint replacement, cancer care, gastroenterology and liver care, gynecology and urology.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website