DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $30.59 - $46.00 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as a Registered Nurse Float Pool Critical Care/Burn (RN) at Swedish Medical Center (HealthONE / HCA). Submit your application today!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Swedish Medical Center (HealthONE / HCA) team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
We are looking for seasoned and ambitious Critical Care/Burn Float Pool Registered Nurse (RN) to help us reach our goals. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization and grow your nursing career. Unlock your potential here!
What you will do in this role:
- You will demonstrate your nursing specialty advanced knowledge, skills and understanding of the unique aspects of the population served in the care of your patients.
- You will float between Neuro ICU, Medical Surgical ICU and Burn units.
- You will work a 5 – 5 shift time (12 hours).
- As a float pool nurse, you will utilize your specialized skills and unit specific competencies.
- You will oversee and direct the care of CNA's and assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
- You may rotate to other areas other than your normally assigned service area/s, and will perform only those duties for which you have demonstrated competency.
What qualifications your will need:
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license.
- Current BLS and ACLS with American Heart Association or American Red Cross for all Float Pool Registered Nurses required.
- NIHSS (National Institute of Health Stroke Scale).
- ABLS (Advanced Burn Life Support) preferred.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing; BSN desirable.
- Two-three years' nursing experience minimum with Critical Care specialty in acute care required.
Swedish Medical Center, part of HCA's HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of approximately 2,000 dedicated employees, 300 volunteers and 1,400 physicians.
With stroke door to treatment times averaging just 20 minutes, Swedish serves as the Rocky Mountain Region's referral center for the most advanced stroke treatment, and was the state's first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center. Swedish also serves as the region's neurotrauma and orthopedic trauma provider and is the area's only level I trauma facility with a dedicated burn and reconstructive center. Over 150 facilities regularly transfer highly complex cases to Swedish.
Swedish Medical Center offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty including adult and pediatric emergency, heart care, neurology/neurosurgery, pregnancy and childbirth, orthopedics and joint replacement, cancer care, gastroenterology and liver care, gynecology and urology.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website