Reporting directly to the President and CEO, the Executive Assistant provides high-level confidential administrative support to the office of the CEO. The Executive Assistant manages the day-to-day administrative affairs of the front office, scheduling all appointments, coordinating all administrative tasks, managing travel, and overseeing front office administrative operations. The ideal individual is expected to demonstrate experience and attributes to work within an executive environment requiring strict confidentiality, initiative, attitude, and accountability. This position is located at SPA's Corporate Headquarters in Alexandria, VA. #IN123 #CJ
Roles and Responsibilities include a broad variety of administrative tasks, working closely with the CEO to maintain efficient and effective front office operations. The Executive Assistant must be efficient and have strong organizational skills that reflect their ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly, with excellent attention to detail. The Executive Assistant shall:
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO, including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, completing expense reports, composing and preparing correspondence, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas, and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plan, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected while pro-actively prioritizing conflicting needs.
- Communicate directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with executives and other high profile clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and following up appropriately.
- Represent the CEO by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence, and arranging corporate functions.
- Complete critical administrative tasks, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, staff communications, and other tasks.
- Coordinate scheduling, agendas, and actions for senior and executive management meetings.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, clients, leadership team, and employees.
- Expert written and verbal communications skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion and be adaptable to competing demands in a fast paced environment.
- Accessible during off hours as required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), Adobe Acrobat.
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years supporting C-level executives.
- Active Secret clearance required. Top Secret preferred.
Apply on company website