The Cyber, Acquisition, Intelligence Group (CAIG) supports a broad array of clients the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment (A&S) and Research and Engineering on cyber, space, nuclear, intelligence and acquisition efforts. The OSD Program Analyst - NC3 & Acquisition will be located at the Pentagon or at the Mark Center in Alexandria, VA.
Position is in support to the DASD Intelligence & Integration Portfolio Management (I&IPM) Nuclear Command, Control, and Communication (NC3) directorate. Candidate shall evaluate the cyber and supply chain issues encountered by DoD NC3 programs. Candidate will support technical efforts and liaison with program sponsors and DoD NC3 program leadership.
• Assist in ensuring timely execution of tasks and the quality of technical products through the application of best engineering practices
• Assist with the planning and implementation of a multi-tiered NC3 acquisition cybersecurity risk management process, with future expansion into sustainment
• Ensure NC3 cybersecurity strategies, policies, and capabilities are aligned with overarching DoD cybersecurity policies
• Monitor NC3 cybersecurity risk as early as possible in acquisition, with assessment throughout the RDT&E program, and in an integrated manner across the system life cycle
• Review NC3 program protection plans (PPPs) and ensure they address Critical Program Information protection measures
• Support NC3 Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM); monitor program industrial security, information security, OPSEC and personnel security, and appropriate countermeasures
• Track NC3 acquisition supply chain cyber vulnerabilities include those associated with global sourcing and distribution of adversary threats to DoD use of cyberspace
• Analyst NC3 supply chain risk management status and make recommendation on how to mitigate risks; participate in associate meetings
• Prepare senior leaders for engagements across the department in the form of briefing books, read ahead memos and daily interaction's with key stakeholders
• Communicate clearly and concisely to distill a wide variety of information for senior leaders
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields
- 8+ years of experience on tasks associate with cyber resiliency, supply chain risk management
- 5+ years experience with DoD acquisition process (PPBE, DoDI 5000.02)
- Experience conducting technical and programmatic analysis of DoD Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications (NC3) systems and programs.
- Knowledge of NC3 mission, concept of operations, roles and relationships across DoD
- Experience with capability portfolio management
- Working knowledge of: NIST 800-39, DoD Directive 8500.01, DoDI 8510.01 and DoDI 5200.39
- Ability to synthesize information into papers, briefings, and presentations for senior DoD leaders is required
- Experience writing for and presenting to senior DoD decision makers; demonstrated organizational, analytical and writing skills
- TS/SCI clearance required.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields
- At least 15 year of relevant experience, including a strong background in Cyber and SCRM analysis
- Experience working with OSD, Joint Staff, and/or Service-level staffs
Apply on company website