The Joint and Marine Corps Analysis Group provides analytic support to senior Marine Corps decision makers. Analysis includes resource allocation decision support, force structure analysis, and modeling and simulation of Marine Corps operations.
- Discrete plans for HQMC, the Commander, MCICOM and MCICOM HQ to engage key publics/audiences across Congress industry, think tank and academic communities, and media within the Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of the Navy (DoN), and with U.S. allies and partners.
- Plans for executing Commander, MCICOM and MCICOM HQ key infrastructure initiatives as outlined in Command's Planning Guidance (CPG) as well as assessment metrics to measure progress.
- Contribution to MCICOM strategic guidance and infrastructure reset planning, to include verbal statements and Responses for the Record, inputs for POM Planning Guidance, and inputs to guide Integrated Force Structure Assessments
- Plans for Marine Corps – Navy Program Objective Memorandum (POM) integration, participate in relevant wargames. Draft Red Team assessments.
- Assessment of MCICOM training and education as part of larger Marine Corps and DoN reorganization under the MCICOM HQ G5 and G7, and support Marine Corps analysis to education and training requirements to achieve the newly designed future workforce.
- M.A., Strategic and/or Military Studies
- Senior Marine Corps officer (Colonel and above), with over 20 years in service and significant operations, planning and training experience
- HQMC experience
- Knowledge of Marine Corps plans, policies and operations.
- Experience in providing strategy and policy advice, to assist and shape future resource requirements
- Knowledge of Marine Corps Installations Command plans, policy, operations, issues and resourcing
- Must possess excellent writing skills.
- Top Secret clearance.
Apply on company website