The Undersea and Surface Warfare Division (USWD) provides business management services to the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations (Manpower, Personnel, Training & Education – MPTE) domain in strategic assessment and planning; manpower assessment; planning and programming analysis support; financial program management; manpower, personnel, training, and education program and policy assessment and management; quantitative analysis; forecasting; performance assessment; and research development, test and evaluation program management support.
The successful Training and Education Analyst will provide the following:
- Support the Naval Education and Training Command Planning, Metrics, Analytics, and Future Capabilities Branch (N51) in developing procedures and systems for establishing, operating, and assessing the effectiveness and quality of training programs, research and development projects.
- Assist in the development of program metrics, facilitate the development and execution of the NETC Science and Technology, Research and Development, and Innovation plans.
- Support the execution of the NETC Training Effectiveness program and develop procedures and systems for establishing, operating, and assessing the effectiveness and quality of Force Development and NETC Training programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Business, Law, Engineering, Social Sciences, Physical/Applied Science or management discipline such as Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Management Information Technology.
- 7 years of relevant work experience in data analysis, statistical analysis, financial analysis, or business process improvement.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, Word, Power Point and Access.
- Eligibility for a secret security clearance (U.S. Citizenship is required).
- Education or experience in instructional design with emphasis on metrics and evaluation of training effectiveness
- Certification or experience in providing Navy training (e.g. master training specialist)
- Knowledge of naval Education and Training Command structure, mission, or processes
Apply on company website