- Must possess a B.S degree in Civil Engineering or a related field.
- Previous relevant experience/internships required.
- Individuals must have the ability to perform basic calculations for the purpose of determining yield, quantities, etc.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to maintain neat and accurate records.
- The following certifications are preferred but not required:
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET) certified as a Transportation Engineering Technician Construction, Level II or higher with a minimum of at least 2+ years of bridge/highway construction experience
- Construction Manager in Training (CMIT)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining safe work practices required.
- Must be able to receive verbal and or written instructions and perform tasks independently.
- Client focused, always striving to give clients the best solutions.
- Strong commitment to innovation by creating new and better ways to solve clients' toughest challenges.
- High levels of integrity, always doing the right thing in an ethical, fair, and sustainable way.
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration in a diverse and inclusive team, working together toward technical excellence.
- Some regional travel may be required.
TYLin is an equal opportunity employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by federal, state, or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. TYLin remains committed to complying with all local health authority, legal or lawful client requirements, as such this role may be situated in a jurisdiction with masking or vaccinate or test requirements to attend office or client locations (controlled location). You should ask your manager about this prior to starting. Should you be subject to the requirements, you are required to disclose your vaccination status within the first week of starting or before entering a controlled location, whichever comes first.
- Inspection and oversight of construction activities.
- Measurement and documentation of construction activities to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Prepare daily inspection reports and assist RE in preparing monthly progress reports.
- Perform contract documentation duties, which may include field measurements of pay items as well as daily inspection reports.
- Coordinate activities with onsite inspectors and inform Resident Engineer of construction progress and problem area progress and problem areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website