- Requires a Bachelor's of Science in Civil Engineering.
- Engineer-In-Training (EIT or EI) certificate required.
- PE license preferred or ability to obtain within 12 months.
- Must have at least 4+ years related experience working on civil projects.
- Experience in Southern Nevada a plus.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil3D experience required.
T.Y. Lin International is an equal opportunity employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by federal, state, or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Design and produce project documents
- Perform calculations and analysis
- Prepare cost estimates and analyze material costs
- Develop project standards and specifications
- Prepare preliminary and final designs from field notes and data files
- Adjust and correlate data
- Research code issues and document findings
- Create plans and drawings using AutoCAD Civil3D
- Research and report on findings for design code issues
- Review shop drawing submittals
- Organize and maintain project files
- Additional duties as assigned
Apply on company website