- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Business, or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years of related work experience is required.
- Requires knowledge of engineering principals and industry standards.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings required.
- Knowledge of meeting construction schedules and budgets.
- Experience with public agency (IDOT, Tollway, Metra, etc.) document control systems required.
- IDOT Documentation Certificate required.
- Additional Certifications, CCM, PMP, CQM, or similar Preferred.
- Experience with design-build contracting preferred.
- Client focused, always striving to give clients the best solutions.
- Strong commitment to innovation by creating new and better ways to solve clients' toughest challenges.
- High levels of integrity, always doing the right thing in an ethical, fair, and sustainable way.
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration in a diverse and inclusive team, working together toward technical excellence.
TYLin is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by federal, state, or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The Company and it's employees are required to comply with all local health authority, legal or lawful client requirements. You should ask your manager about this prior to starting, should you be subject to the current or potential future requirements.
- Maintain project filing system in accordance for design team. Review and file project weekly reports. Assure documentation, and accuracy of monthly progress reports.
- Prepare project data for schedules and budgets in order to monitor progress reports.
- Log and manage project submittals, RFI's and correspondence.
- Draft and accurately track contract change orders, material inspection, certification, and additional documentation.
- Well-developed communications skills are required to effectively engage all levels of the project team, client organization, designers and contractors in capital cost related matters.
- Computer proficiency and experience working with Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, & Access is required.Must be able to work with a moderate degree of autonomy and be self-directed.
- Must be able to understand technical specification and interpret contract specifications.
- Must be able to provide concise status reports and assessments of critical issues.
Apply on company website