- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Structural engineering.
- 2+ years of civil/structural engineering experience with a focus on transit and transportation projects.
- A PE License or the ability to obtain a license within 12 months.
- Strong computer skills including experience in AutoCAD, MS Office, SAP2000, SAFE, ETABS and other technical software packages.
- Periodic travel required.
- Client focused, always striving to give clients the best solutions.
- Strong commitment to innovation by creating new and better ways to solve clients' toughest challenges.
- High levels of integrity, always doing the right thing in an ethical, fair, and sustainable way.
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration in a diverse and inclusive team, working together toward technical excellence.
TYLin is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by federal, state, or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. TYLin remains committed to complying with all local health authority, legal or lawful client requirements.
- Assist in the execution and delivery of existing and new projects in a design bid build & design build environment for stations, rail and/or bus maintenance facilities to advance design packages client requirements.
- Serve in a production capacity in the structural design of transit facilities, including stations, retaining walls and other structures.
- With technical oversight, produce engineering drawings and details from conception to final design, according to established standards and procedures.
- Conduct site inspections of existing structures as well as those under construction as required by the project.
- Communicate and work with other project team members to provide quality service to clients to ensure that all documentation conforms to client/company standards.
- Other assignments as needed.
Apply on company website