- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, or technical field.
- Minimum of 12+ years of marketing experience in a proposal-based marketing setting.
- A/E/C firm experience highly desired.
- Excellent writing and communication skills and attention to detail is also required.
- Must be proficient using MS Office (including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Adobe (including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat).
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision CRM databases a plus.
- Professional experience with transportation agencies in and around the greater Chicago aea preferred.
- Client focused, always striving to give clients the best solutions.
- Strong commitment to innovation by creating new and better ways to solve clients' toughest challenges.
- High levels of integrity, always doing the right thing in an ethical, fair, and sustainable way.
TYLin offers a comprehensive total rewards package. Our benefits include extensive medical, disability and life insurance coverage, continuing education benefits, paid time off, employee assistance program and a retirement savings plan with company matching contributions. We encourage all candidates to explore our total rewards offering. TYLin is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by federal, state, or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The company and its employees are required to comply with all local health authority, legal or lawful client requirements.
- Serves as project manager for the coordination, writing, editing and production of statements of qualifications, proposals, presentations and other marketing materials, or assist with such efforts.
- Implements communication strategy including project and personnel internal and external public relations efforts in coordination with the Corporate Communications Team.
- In partnership with appropriate thought leaders, develops a strategy for story-telling in written and visual forms.
- Composes narrative for marketing materials such as proposals and collateral using creative and persuasive writing skills.
- Creates concepts for and coordinates production of collateral materials.
- Develops strategy on project- and marketing sector-specific marketing activities, which may include content marketing plans.
- Assists in research of target markets and clients as directed.
- Gathers, formats and maintains accurate, up-to-date firm marketing information including staff bios, project descriptions and statistics, and other information for marketing purposes.
- Supports the implementation of corporate identity initiatives, and social media.
- Updates firmwide database with project and proposal information on an ongoing basis.
- Develops award submittals and coordinates public relations initiatives as needed, including social media participation with Corporate Communications Team.
- Oversees photography shoots (planning and coordination) and management of projects and staff images (formatting, filing).
- Produces high quality work products in terms of messaging, accuracy, content and compliance with customer requirements.
- Manages a team of marketing professionals and mentors them in the advancement of their careers.
- Conduct and coordinate a range of marketing support activities as directed.
Apply on company website