- Bachelors' Degree in Accounting/Finance preferred or minimum of 3 years of related professional experience in project cost accounting.
- Experience in Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry highly desired.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Deltek Vision software knowledge is a plus.
- Client focused, always striving to give clients the best solutions.
- Strong commitment to innovation by creating new and better ways to solve clients' toughest challenges.
- High levels of integrity, always doing the right thing in an ethical, fair, and sustainable way.
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration in a diverse and inclusive team, working together toward technical excellence.
TYLin is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by federal, state, or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The Company and its employees are required to comply with all local health authority, legal or lawful client requirements. You should ask your manager about this prior to starting, should you be subject to the current or potential future requirements.
In addition to the above, we ask that applicants in Canada, please note the following: TYLin is committed to employment equity and providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA'). If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at email@example.com.
- Add/update projects in Deltek Vision utilizing project setup/modification forms.
- Prepare invoice packages for approval by Project Managers, including all applicable backup, as required per contract terms.
- Review all sub-consultant invoices for accuracy and compliance with client and contract requirements.
- Maintain project invoice/billing files and all supporting documents associated with invoicing/billing.
- Perform labor adjustments and billing transfers as required.
- Provide payment status to Project Accountant for accounts receivable reporting, as needed.
- Provide billing information to Project Accountant for, and assist in the preparation of, various regularly recurring reports.
- Support to Corporate month-end financial reporting preparation.
- Additional support tasks for Corporate Finance and Project Accounting group as identified.
Apply on company website