- Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D and MicroStation and ability to apply it.
- Bachelor's Degree or Technologist Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in water and wastewater design of linear infrastructure (not greenfield). Experience designing vertical infrastructure such as pump stations, etc. is an asset.
- Professional Engineer (P.Eng.), Certified Technologist (C.E.T.) or eligible in Ontario.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce quality results.
- Excellent organization, time management, and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to develop client relationship and high level of customer service.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong technical writing skills
- Strong engineering design skills and technical aptitude with in-depth knowledge of industry best practices and standards.
- Ability to maintain multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload to meet tight deadlines.
- Client focused, always striving to give clients the best solutions.
- Strong commitment to innovation by creating new and better ways to solve clients' toughest challenges.
- High levels of integrity, always doing the right thing in an ethical, fair, and sustainable way.
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration in a diverse and inclusive team, working together toward technical excellence.
TYLin is committed to employment equity and providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA'). If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. TYLin remains committed to complying with all local health authority, legal or lawful client requirements, as such this role may be situated in a jurisdiction with masking or vaccinate or test requirements to attend office or client locations (controlled location). You should ask your manager about this prior to starting. Should you be subject to the requirements, you are required to disclose your vaccination status within the first week of starting or before entering a controlled location, whichever comes first.
- Provide design services for water and wastewater projects for underground infrastructure project.
- Adhere to quality management processes and obtain all necessary approvals.
- Assist the project team with delivering projects (Studies and Detailed Design) to meet schedule and client deliverables.
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects through to completion.
- Create conceptual, preliminary and detailed engineering design documents such as reports, calculations drawings, specifications and cost estimates for water and wastewater projects.
- Experience with Environmental Assessment is an asset.
- Train and mentor junior team members. Lead by example to promote a high-performance team culture.
- Success in supporting teams with a results-driven approach while maintaining a positive, professional attitude.
- Depending on experience, Project Engineers may provide contract administration and construction inspection duties.
Apply on company website