- 5+ years of BIM experience working with design or construction teams including a very strong understanding and knowledge of Revit.
- Must have excellent working knowledge of drafting standards and ability to learn and implement Silman and client standards
- Working knowledge of reinforced concrete detailing, reinforced masonry detailing, and structural steel detailing is not required but considered an asset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Team oriented with strong capability to work independently.
- Ability to read and understand engineering and architectural drawings.
- Proficient with Bluebeam and Microsoft (MS) Office Suite
- Knowledge of other products in the Autodesk portfolio (ACAD, Navisworks, 3ds Max) is beneficial but not required.
- Knowledge of other modeling products (AECOsim, Rhino) is beneficial but not required.
- Client focused, always striving to give clients the best solutions.
- Strong commitment to innovation by creating new and better ways to solve clients' toughest challenges.
- High levels of integrity, always doing the right thing in an ethical, fair, and sustainable way.
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration in a diverse and inclusive team, working together toward technical excellence.
For more information about Silman, please visit: https://www.silman.com
TYLin is a full-service, professional engineering firm focused on the planning, design, and construction of infrastructure solutions for public and private clients worldwide. The firm is an internationally recognized pioneer in solving the most difficult engineering challenges. Headquartered in San Francisco, California for over 65 years, TYLin has more than 3,200 professionals throughout the Americas, Asia, and Europe. TYLin is a member of Dar Group, a global, privately-owned professional services group, and its industry-leading family of Global Infrastructure companies.
As part of our commitment to pay equity, the general compensation range for this position is: $84,400.00/Yr.-$126,600.00/Yr.
The Company is proud to offer a comprehensive total rewards package. Our benefits include extensive health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage, continuing education benefits, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, employee assistance program and a retirement savings plan with company matching contributions. We encourage all candidates to explore our total rewards offering.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by federal, state, or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The Company remains committed to complying with all local health authority, legal or lawful client requirements, as such this role may be situated in a jurisdiction with masking or vaccinate or test requirements to attend office or client locations (controlled location). You should ask your manager about this prior to starting. Should you be subject to the requirements, you are required to disclose your vaccination status within the first week of starting or before entering a controlled location, whichever comes first.
- Create 3D models for use in analysis and documentation.
- Document and annotate 2D plans, sections, and details generated from 3D models.
- Coordinate models & workflow between members of the design team.
- Contribute to project-specific QA/QC efforts.
- Research, troubleshoot, and assist in Revit-related issues as they relate to project delivery.
- Collaborate with engineering team on project delivery, assist with project scheduling, and communicate with larger design team.
Apply on company website