- Requires a minimum of 5 applicable years of experience or demonstrated skill and at least 2-year A.S. degree from an accredited college is preferred.
- Must have skills with AutoCAD and MicroStation in an engineering environment, preferably associated with the production of bridge structural plans.
- Knowledge of MS Office, 3D and Imaging software, as well as computer skills such as networking, hardware/software installations, configurations, and troubleshooting is desired.
- Revit experience is preferred.
- Client focused, always striving to give clients the best solutions.
- Strong commitment to innovation by creating new and better ways to solve clients' toughest challenges.
- High levels of integrity, always doing the right thing in an ethical, fair, and sustainable way.
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration in a diverse and inclusive team, working together toward technical excellence.
TYLin offers a comprehensive total rewards package. Our benefits include extensive medical, disability and life insurance coverage, continuing education benefits, paid time off, employee assistance program and a retirement savings plan with company matching contributions. We encourage all candidates to explore our total rewards offering.
TYLin is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by federal, state, or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The company and its employees are required to comply with all local health authority, legal or lawful client requirements.
- Develops CAD plans and details for various types of Bridge Structures.
- Develops and expands expertise and skill in approved computer aided design (CAD) applications.
- Applies CAD expertise and skill in the development of detailed transportation construction plans.
- Develops specialized transportation structural details including steel, pre-stressed and reinforced concrete bridge layouts.
- Maintains project electronic files and archives.
- Provides guidance in CAD techniques and expedients to other technicians.
- Prepares as-built plans.
- Other related tasks as required.
Apply on company website