- Bachelors degree in accounting/finance, Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in related field.
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes, regulations, standards, methods, and practices related to payroll.
- Knowledge of Payroll systems (e.g. Workday), employee benefits; basic accounting principles as related to payroll processing.
- Industry experience preferred (Engineering/Architecture).
- Required strong attention to detail, deadline-oriented, and excellent communication skills.
- Deltek Vision systems experience preferred.
- High levels of integrity, always doing the right thing in an ethical, fair, and sustainable way.
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration in a diverse and inclusive team, working together toward technical excellence.
TYLin offers a comprehensive total rewards package. Our benefits include extensive medical, disability and life insurance coverage, continuing education benefits, paid time off, employee assistance program and a retirement savings plan with company matching contributions.
We encourage all candidates to explore our total rewards offering.
TYLin is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by federal, state, or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The company and its employees are required to comply with all local health authority, legal or lawful client requirements.
- Review and process/post all OpCo/Brands bi-weekly USA and Canada payroll journal entries from Workday system, ensuring accurate payroll coding to general ledger, including but not limited to salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Coordinate with HRIS/HR-PR to maintain mapping between Workday codes and GL.
- Preform companywide timesheet audits to ensure completeness for all OpCos/Brands.
- Audit Deltek Vision labor cost and timesheet submission to Workday for completeness and liaise as appropriate with Manager and HRIS/HR-PR team with issues and process improvements.
- Review and reconcile all payroll related accruals (bonus, holiday pay, retirement, Intercompany cash). Prepare and process all payroll related journal entries for all OpCos/Brands.
- Research discrepancies of payroll information and/or documentation (e.g. time sheets, vacation/PTO, accrued salary, garnishments, bonus, FMLA, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring accuracy.
- Liaison for Payroll audits by internal or external auditors.
- Assist internal and external auditors with their review of tax filings and financial information as needed.
- Code payroll related requisitions submitted by Benefits Department and remittance to AP for processing, including but not limited to medical, retirement, HSA, FSA, Pension etc.
- Review and reconcile payroll tax remittance against bank statements and record entries as needed to balance between subsidiaries and Parent company.
- Monthly review and reconciliation of all benefits, taxes, intercompany cash and payroll related liability accounts. Work with OpCos to reconcile any differences, as needed.
- Reconcile and record all payroll related intercompany cash transaction between subsidiaries and Parent company.
- Assists in developing reporting processes, procedures, and internal controls for the purpose of maintaining the efficient flow of financial processes.
Apply on company website