- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or closely related field.
- 15+ years of design and project management experience within the aviation consulting industry.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet multiple deadlines.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-developed proposal and project management skills.
- Client focused, always striving to give clients the best solutions.
- Strong commitment to innovation by creating new and better ways to solve clients' toughest challenges.
- High levels of integrity, always doing the right thing in an ethical, fair, and sustainable way.
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration in a diverse and inclusive team, working together toward technical excellence.
TYLin is an equal opportunity employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by federal, state, or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The Company and it's employees are required to comply with all local health authority, legal or lawful client requirements. You should ask your manager about this prior to starting, should you be subject to the current or potential future requirements.
TYLin is committed to pay equity. As part of that commitment, we have provided the base compensation range of $143,900 - $215, 900 annually for this position and local market. TYLin is proud to offer exciting career development opportunities coupled with a comprehensive total rewards package. Our benefits include extensive health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage, continuing education benefits, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, employee assistance program and a retirement savings plan with company matching contributions. We encourage all candidates to explore our total rewards offering.
- Has demonstrated thorough knowledge of engineering design, construction estimating, facility operation, project budgeting and scheduling.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively, utilizing limited resources to achieve complex goals.
- Has expert knowledge of the principles, methods and tools for developing, scheduling, and managing projects and resources, including monitoring costs, work and contractor performance.
- Extensive experience in managing and influencing diverse work groups and project teams.
- Demonstrated customer service, decision-making, problem solving, negotiations and interpersonal skills.
- Work effectively within groups and to complete assigned tasks independently.
- Develop the project scope, schedule and budget for various stages of project delivery.
- Conduct project kick-off and progress meetings with the project team and record all minutes and agreements of meetings.
- Review studies, preliminary designs and contract documents for conformance to approved scope and budget.
- Update and review actual and forecasted project costs and schedule(s) on a monthly basis and develop and implement necessary corrective measures to meet approved plans.
- Monitor progress of construction, including review of actual and forecasted construction in place (CIP) and schedule verses authorized contract budget and schedule.
- Plan, coordinate, communicate and facilitate activities of several disciplines on multiple projects from concept through completion.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Manage project delivery, including scoping, budgeting, maintaining schedules, meeting budget objectives, communicating and meeting deadlines.
- Directs the preparation, tracking and submission of the project deliverables.
- Prepares and tracks projects, ensuring delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Mentor Engineering staff.
- Build strong client relationships and gain repeat business.
- Build a collaborative leadership among the leadership team.
- Serve as expert team member or advisor for select projects where expertise is needed.
Apply on company website