- Bachelor's degree in engineering or closely related field
- Florida P.E. license required
- At least 15 years of experience years in project management activities related to rail and transit projects
- Effective client management skills and experience working with agency clients
- Project Management Procedures (PMP's) and Project Management Guidelines (PMG's) familiarity a plus
- Experience in the execution of rail/transit engineering or construction projects (commuter rail, LRT, streetcar) as a Design/Project Manager preferred
- Demonstrated experience in MS 365 Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Word.
- Knowledge of CAD software such as, AutoCAD, MicroStation or REVIT and project management software (MS Project and/or Primavera).
- Client focused, always striving to give clients the best solutions.
- Strong commitment to innovation by creating new and better ways to solve clients' toughest challenges.
- High levels of integrity, always doing the right thing in an ethical, fair, and sustainable way.
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration in a diverse and inclusive team, working together toward technical excellence.
TYLin offers a comprehensive total rewards package. Our benefits include extensive medical, disability and life insurance coverage, continuing education benefits, paid time off, employee assistance program and a retirement savings plan with company matching contributions.
We encourage all candidates to explore our total rewards offering.
TYLin is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by federal, state, or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The company and its employees are required to comply with all local health authority, legal or lawful client requirements.
- Assumes ownership of assigned projects and executes successfully
- Monitors budgets and schedules of assigned projects
- Identifies potential project prospects and assists/leads in preparation of technical proposals to support marketing efforts
- Serves as Project Manager on one or more rail/transit design projects and continuing services contracts
- Responsible for assigned project delivery and quality of deliverables
- Recruits, identifies and recommends potential candidates to be hired for the rail/transit teams
- Mentors Rail/Transit Design and Construction Staff and develops a strong sense of “team” within assigned staff
- Prepares proposals and participates in client interviews
- Maintains membership in professional societies and industry conference and networking activities
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Apply on company website