- Professional Engineer (PE) in the state of Washington (or the ability to obtain).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (or the ability to obtain) highly desired.
- 15+ years of experience in Water Treatment for either Municipal or Industrial projects, with at least five 5 years in a Project Management position.
- Strong technical expertise with in-depth knowledge of industry best practices and standards.
- Project management experience in managing diverse, simultaneous projects of varying complexities.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Demonstrated success in leading and motivating technical teams with a professional and results-driven approach.
- Excellent organization, time management and negotiation skills.
- Client focused, always striving to give clients the best solutions.
- Strong commitment to innovation by creating new and better ways to solve clients' toughest challenges.
- High levels of integrity, always doing the right thing in an ethical, fair, and sustainable way.
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration in a diverse and inclusive team, working together toward technical excellence.
TYLin is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by federal, state, or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The company and its employees are required to comply with all local health authority, legal or lawful client requirements.
TYLin is committed to pay equity. As part of that commitment, we have provided the base compensation range of $117,300 - $175,900 annually for this position and local market. TYLin is proud to offer exciting career development opportunities coupled with a comprehensive total rewards package. Our benefits include extensive health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage, continuing education benefits, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, employee assistance program and a retirement savings plan with company matching contributions.We encourage all candidates to explore our total rewards offering.
This is a key position, requiring a top performer to provide growth and leadership, as well as collaboration on strategic pursuits. Duties include client development and proposal support, as well as management of projects and project teams.
- Work with the Water Sector Manager to develop and execute the strategic plan.
- Build and maintain key relationships with clients (municipal agencies as well as industrial clients, developers and landowners) and industry organizations to pursue opportunities and grow the business.
- Promote technical practices, innovation sharing and knowledge management.
- Collaborate regionally, nationally and internationally on water pursuits, including programs, and sustainability initiatives.
- Participate in business development and identify and follow through on strategic opportunities.
- Lead proposal efforts and prepare budgets and schedules.
- Provide project management, including interface with clients.
- Work with senior management to develop and negotiate contract budgets and scopes of work.
- Manage the development of production work plans.
- Lead project execution for successful project delivery and client satisfaction, including financial management, resource management, change-order management, and client invoicing.
- Provide leadership to multi-disciplinary project teams, including subconsultants.
- Oversee performance of complex design.
- Provide input for annual planning and quarterly forecasting.
- Guide the team to establish consistency and quality assurance processes in the production of all deliverables, and manage the quality control of all submission materials.
- Collaborate with other Project Managers and Supervisors within TYLin to identify staffing needs and training requirements.
- Direct, train and mentor team members on the various facets of water infrastructure.
- Attend and participate in industry related conferences and events.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Apply on company website