Position at Taylor Communications, Inc.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees' potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We're passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we're in this for the long haul.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a material handler at our facility located in Shelbyville, IN
- Operating Powered Industrial Vehicle (PIV) in a safe and responsible manner.
- Unload trucks containing, paper rolls, cut-sheet paper, ink, and manufacturing supplies.
- Complete inventory transactions for receiving and storage functions.
- Anticipate the raw-material needs of printing presses. Deliver materials to presses to assure uninterrupted operation of the press.
- Ensures that adequate production supplies are available to Production (cartons, shims, etc.)
You Must Have:
- 1 - 2 years' previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be computer literate to enter data into inventory systems.
- Good verbal communication skills are necessary to interact with press operators and other staff to complete assignments.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions concerning job specifications.
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, division, multiplication.
- Ability to read a ruler.
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphics communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We're also big on work-life balance and you'll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees' potential including health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.
Taylor Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Apply on company website