Position at Taylor Communications, Inc.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees' potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We're passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we're in this for the long haul.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a packer/helper at our facility located in Dallas, TX
- Verify the quality of the product as it is produced and prior to packing. Call any quality problems to the attention of the press operator.
- Prepare cartons and pack labels to keep up with machine output. Handle labels so as to prevent any damage to finished forms.
- Learn basic functions of the equipment so as to be able to assist in machine set up and to monitor the equipment during the absence of the operator.
- Follow safety procedures and assist in the upkeep of the work area.
- 12 hour rotation schedule
You Must Have:
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform physical requirements (standing for most of a 12-hr shift, being able to lift up to 40 pounds consistently, and limited time away from work station)
- Ability to operate a pallet jack and other production equipment
- Ability to perform repetitive motion
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphics communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We're also big on work-life balance and you'll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees' potential including health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.
Taylor Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Apply on company website