Position at Venture Solutions, Inc.
Taylor Corporation has big plans for the future and we need talented leaders to get us there. We power the world's leading brands ― and our employees' careers ― by unlocking potential everywhere we see it. If you love to lead, are open to new ideas and inspire the best in others, we should talk. We're passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we're looking for professionals like you.
Want to be part of something powerful? It's time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Venture Solutions is seeking a Project Management Leader to join the Arden Hills, MN team to manage large, multifaceted projects that span multiple platforms, systems and facilities that have as significant impact to the larger organization.
- Assemble project teams, assign individual responsibilities, develops project schedules and is responsible for determining and acquiring resources needed
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documenting, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints
- Oversees project schedules to ensure goal attainments
- Provide on-going project communication and coordination to ensure the project teams and stakeholders are informed of progress, issues and risks affecting project execution
You Must Have:
- 7+ years' experience leading large, IT technical projects
- Previous experience managing a team
- Strong knowledge of project management methodology and tools
- Experience managing large and complex enterprise projects involving cross functional teams and business process change management
- Multi-system integration experience
- Solid understanding of finance and accounting systems
- Ability to manage large scale, multi-year projects in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to meet proposed deadlines and deliverables
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Bachelors degree
- PMP certification
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor's family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world's more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees' potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Venture Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Apply on company website