Bring your passion for influencing and supporting our youth to National Heritage Academies (NHA) as an at-risk teacher to one of our NHA partner schools.
In our schools you will find bright colors, smiling faces, and opportunity. While working at an NHA partner school you will make a difference in the lives of our over 500 students. You will gain invaluable experience and have fun along the way. Here are a few ways we grow and celebrate together; NHA professional development opportunities, a company-wide March Madness tournament, and spirit contests amongst staff during designated appreciation weeks.
In this position, a cohesive leadership team of deans will be there to support you every step of the way. Along with our result-driven curriculum and commitment to educating the whole child – academically, morally, and socially – you and your students will be set up for success.
- Provide instructional support and assessment for students who are below grade level
- Create, manage, and participate in a variety of learning environments and activities in the core content areas
- Collaborate with classroom teachers, other interventionists, and parents
- Must hold a valid teacher license in K-8th grade for the state in which you are applying
- Candidates with experience working with at-risk students – preferred, if applicable to the school
NHA is a charter school management company that operates 80 schools in 9 states. We are committed to our mission of “challenging each child to achieve…” and we pride ourselves on our students' ability to achieve high results in later education based on the foundations gained in grades K-12 at NHA.
To learn more about our core values, please click here.
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website