About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
The Appraisal Review Analyst reviews, analyzes, and evaluates 1- 4 family real estate appraisals and valuations for Residential or Consumer loans as well as Loss Prevention reviews produced by appraisal vendors. They correspond with and follow up with appraisers for corrections, clarifications and edits as well as reconciling differences in opinion or perspective.
*Candidate must be located in the St. Louis MO area
• Evaluates appraisals of particularly complex or unusual properties, applying experience and expert knowledge
• Performs semi-annual and/or quarterly real estate market updates for region of responsibility; May be called upon to present to local or senior management
• Assists loan officers, loan processors, underwriters and management by explaining valuation and appraisal issues and educating them on residential real estate issues; May visit properties in question to provide direct evaluation of property and assist with risk analysis (if feasible and warranted)
• May review appraisal reviews of junior reviewers to ensure standards are met; Makes adjustments in methods and procedures as appropriate to ensure compliance
• Reviews content, real estate market surveys, assumptions, and other aspects of appraisals and valuations applying significant industry knowledge and experience to determine adequacy, appropriateness, and reasonableness
• May be called in to opine on market value opinions and be part of credit decisions
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Apply on company website