About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
The Assistant Store Manager leads, coaches, and motivates a Store team to deliver legendary Employee and Customer Experience while achieving shareholder value through sales management. This job establishes and solidifies Customer relationships by providing legendary Customer Service based on Guiding Principles, CWI, Think SMART and WOW! Shop criteria. The job also provides oversight to Store operations, including supervision of personnel and performance of all operational duties.
This job takes residential mortgage loan applications AND offers or negotiates terms of residential mortgage loans for compensation or gain.
- Reviews and manages integrity of new account openings and documentation.
- Recognizes the need to negotiate/influence Employees and Customers and is able to influence/negotiate the outcome within the store.
- Ensures that the necessary due diligence is taken to support the accuracy of all Customer transactions (includes daily balancing).
- Manages overall daily store operations including implementing policies and objectives.
- Monitors and controls Store reports and manages loss control functions.
- Participates in opening and closing Store procedures.
- Assists in developing a platform and Teller schedules in accordance with Full Time Equivalent (FTE) and manages Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Ensures that Teller Operational Standards, including proving the vault, Store Recap, drawer management and settlement competency are completed in accordance with company policy.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Apply on company website