About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
Every day will be an adventure! Within TD's Contact Center, we are a network of colleagues helping over 25 million customers achieve their life goals.
Our customers are at the center of everything we do. Every phone call you answer, every mess
It starts when you pick up the phone. With each conversation, you'll be playing one of the most important roles in driving our customer satisfaction. You'll become an expert in our products, enabling you to offer our customers the best solutions for their current and future needs through routine transactions. Upon completion of our robust training you will be able to proactively identify customers' needs to deliver strong results and offer expertise to utilize TD's digital assets and be an ambassador for innovation.
Your day- to-day responsibilities will include:
- Provide exceptional Customer service by meeting all Customer demands as they relate to relatively straightforward inquiries, with the support of more experienced personnel
- Display positive, professional tone, exhibit empathy when required, deliver key attributes and provide a WOW! experience for the Customer
- Take ownership of Customer concerns and resolve Customer issues at first point of contact
This is your opportunity to make everyday a new adventure and accomplish great things with the customers of TD!
Your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. However, for this role we require:
- High School diploma or GED
- 0-1 year of related experience
- Ability to use/learn current technology and software applications related to position
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills
- Arrive on‐time and log‐in ready to receive/make Customer calls as scheduled throughout the shift
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Apply on company website