About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
Consumer Business Management & Governance team
The Business Mgmt Analyst provides specialized business management guidance and support for the Consumer Business Management & Governance team. Implements policies/processes and/or initiatives to meet business management, strategy and governance objectives. May provide complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at the functional or enterprise level.
• Perform data preparation activities on behalf of the Consumer Business Management and Governance (BMG) organization - Build processes to automate data ingestion and data validation activities.
• Provide SQL support to business users in BMG - Create new queries and troubleshoot issues within existing queries.
• Identify and implement automation and process improvement opportunities within BMG - including automating an Excel template, redesigning an Access database, writing code to automate manual testing, and implementing machine learning to analyze unstructured data
• Establish alignment to access policies for the business
• Take on administration activities for Connections/Sharepoint
• Learn, test, and lead the implementation of new tools and technologies
• Ensure consistently reliable reporting from systems and demonstrate subject matter expertise for any reporting needs
• Experienced professional role providing specialized guidance/ assistance to function supported
• Focuses on short to medium-term (weekly-monthly), non-routine specialized/ complex issues and/or escalated matters
• Independently performs tasks from end to end
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Apply on company website