Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
The Business Governance and Control team are the protectors of our businesses guided by the Three Lines of Defence Risk Framework: Risk Ownership, Risk Oversight, and Internal Audit. Our overall goal is to oversee the compliance of business risk, controls and oversight activities, while lending a critical voice as a consultant contributing towards a mutual goal. If you are excited to make your career where you can develop a deep knowledge of risk, governance and control issues, then join our team to drive the business forward and take your own career to new heights.
Are you a seasoned professional with a deep knowledge of business governance and control that loves to bring about change and make a real impact? Are you ready to function as a brand ambassador for your business area? If so, then we are looking for you. The Governance and Control Analyst III would be looked to provide guidance and support for a business and implement policies, processes and initiatives to meet business objectives. In this role, you will provide complex reporting, analysis, testing and assessments at the functional or enterprise level and is generally a lead for a given area.
- Provide specialized business governance and control related advice / support to management / leadership and respective teams for area(s) of specialization
- Lead on the implementation of governance and control initiatives in support of the overall business/function strategy
- Handle a set of business governance and control work activities requiring coordination across multiple areas
- Ensure programs / policies / practices are well handled, meets business needs / priorities, and aligns with internal / external requirements
- Exercise discretion in handling communication / correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality
- Conduct research projects; support the development / delivery of materials and presentations to management or broader audience
- Experienced working professional role providing specialized services, advisory or processes / program support within their own area of specialty
- Require business experience, conceptual and practical knowledge of own specialty and knowledge of broader related areas
- Accountable for own work and acts as an escalation point or knowledge resource for others
- Participate as a member of the team, support a positive work environment and ensure timely communication
- Support team by regularly enhancing knowledge / expertise in own area and participate in knowledge transfer
- Keep current on emerging trends/ developments and grow knowledge of the business, related tools and techniques
- Undergraduate degree in the related field is preferable
- A dynamic professional with over 4 years of relevant experience required
- Broad knowledge of business and risk and control environment
- Experience with various data analysis and reporting techniques
- Proficiency in using analytical software tools including MS Office suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to build and maintain strong working relations with cross functional teams
- An extraordinary leader who can make the team function in partnership and independently
- Possess high degree of judgement and decision-making skills and integrity to process and handle confidential details with discretion
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines and adapt to change in a fast-paced dynamic environment
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Apply on company website