Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
At TD Canada Trust, we are the frontline of TD Bank. We strive to build deep and long- lasting relationships with our customers. By understanding their needs and providing personalized financial solutions, our purpose is to help our customers and small businesses achieve their financial goals.
We are looking for brand champions, relationship builders, and leading professionals with an understanding of market and economic trends that can build legendary customer experiences.
Join TD Canada Trust and think like a customer, act like an owner, innovate with purpose and execute with an impact.
Do you want to join a work environment that is fun, fast paced, and inspirational? Can you provide working knowledge and participate in knowledge transfer within a team to achieve branch sales objectives? Do you feel you can handle customer concerns for the branch? If so, then apply for Lead Customer Experience Associate today. In this role, you will be expected to understand customer needs and see opportunities to ensure a positive customer experience. In addition, the other responsibilities you will undertake are as follows:
- Act as a primary administrator in the branch to perform a range of customer service transactions such as deposits, withdrawals and bill payments accurately and efficiently
- Administer day-to-day branch activities, including providing advice on banking solutions to existing or prospective TD customers within operating policies and procedures
- Resolve customers' concerns and report non-standard matters to management as required
- Participate in the timely completion of business processes and procedures to achieve operational excellence
- Improve the team's efficiency by recommending improvements to work practices, branch operations and processes related to customer experience
- Ensure prepared documentation is accurate and consistent with relevant regulations and TD's Code of Conduct and Ethics, while practicing good judgement in confidential matters
- Assist the team by respecting coworkers, explaining complicated information and keeping everyone up-to-date on the status of routine activities
- Help build a positive and equitable work environment by promoting team effectiveness as well as participating in personal performance development to accomplish team objectives
- High School Diploma with over 1 year of relevant experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent is an asset
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), branch software and internet
- Knowledge of banking solutions and processes of business to advise customers
- A self-starter who works independently in a fast-paced environment through strong administration, organizational, planning and time management skills
- A dynamic, diligent, and effective influencer with can-do attitude to exercise initiative and handle several tasks and changing priorities
- A strong communicator with established customer experience skills who can effectively connect, both verbally and in writing, with customers and related teams in a courteous, and effective manner
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Apply on company website