About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
The Senior Business Information Management Analyst focuses on data integrity and reporting related to Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) and Fair Banking, and the Compliance Consumer Banking Program.
This position will be instrumental in producing performance metrics and dashboard reporting utilizing business systems such as CRA Wiz, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Tableau. Strong candidates will 1) have a strong attention to detail and ability to understand regulatory data requirements; 2) work well in a deadline-oriented production environment and are self motivated; 3) enjoy applying their business or Compliance experience/skills to produce accurate data and timely reporting; 4) understand business process and how it creates data, including the ability to test data accuracy; and 5) have strong communication skills for documenting work and creating job aids. Candidates should support TD's mission to be a customer-focused integrated financial institution that is dedicated to delivering value to customers, through: delivering legendary customer experiences; operating with excellence; understanding our market and industry; managing our risks; and enhancing our brand.
• Develop and produce maps and reporting leveraging data developed for CRA and Fair Banking
• Develop new reporting that provides meaningful and insightful commentary/ analysis to support the Compliance Consumer Banking Program
• Provide innovative thinking on how data management, reporting, and analytics can support the overall CRA Compliance goals in an efficient and effective manner
• Conduct in depth data analysis by reviewing highly complex spreadsheets with the ability to interpret and reproduce at various required frequencies
• Ability to analyze existing reporting and propose new automated streamlined solutions
• Delivers on all aspects of data integrity related to CRA regulation and conforming reporting to assist the business
• Prepares data analysis and summarizes information to facilitate business intelligence and knowledge management, that will be used to drive business decisions
• Create complex and comprehensive reporting packages and dashboards utilizing localized data marts and external data sources
• Partners with relative stakeholders to improve and optimize the reporting processes
• Supports the development of procedures, including supporting documentation of process development
• Provide data, reporting and analysis that will enable intuitive and dynamic insights for decision-making
• Interact closely with business stakeholders/ external partners and/or functions to leverage and optimize on reporting synergies
• Well-developed business acumen and analytical capabilities with the ability to consolidate inputs into clear, concise analysis and recommendations
• Work with business partners to understand business objectives and develop value-added reporting and provide ad-hoc data extracts
• Continuously enhance knowledge/expertise in own area and keep current on emerging trends/developments and grow knowledge of the business, analytical tools and techniques
• Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation, and teamwork; ensure timely communication of issues/points of interest
• Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency
• Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business units
• Bachelor's degree preferred in quantitative field (Mathematics, Statistics, Economics etc.) or business field (Finance, Economics, Business Management etc.) or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• Ability to analyze complex laws and regulations and relate those laws to operational procedures and data analysis
• Preferred broad working knowledge of Compliance and/or business activities that manage regulatory data
• 5-7 Years of related experience – preferred in creating and designing reports and dashboards
• Requires excellent working knowledge of reporting, tools and techniques, by effectively leveraging data sources used within the business unit
• Knowledge of broader enterprise reporting platforms and data sources and ability to integrate data across the enterprise a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. Advanced Excel strongly preferred. Tableau strongly preferred.
• Exposure to programming (SAS, R, Python) a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including a demonstrated ability to clearly provide written reports that identify and quantify risk as well as present sound solutions taking into account Bank operations and culture
• Ability to work independently and prioritize and manage own workload to deliver quality results and meet assigned timelines
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Apply on company website