About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
Do you enjoy providing legendary customer experience in both Teller transactions and Platform Customer Service? Can you take the responsibility of recommending appropriate products and services related to spending and saving to new and existing customers? If yes, then get onboard for the position of Store Customer Experience Coordinator wherein you will get the opportunity to complete teller transactions, service customers with non-complex platform needs, and open new deposit accounts. In addition, you will:
- Understand and determine customer needs to recommend solutions specific to those needs while exercising discretion in confidential matters; educate customers on current promotions and campaigns
- Make quality referrals to appropriate partners and store colleagues to support the complex financial needs of customers
- Meet individual performance measurements, and make sound decisions for timely problem resolution
- Respond and resolve customers' concerns using standard procedures and raising non-standard activities, as necessary
- Take care of various activities including teller transactions, open/close personal deposit accounts, debit /credit card issues, regulation, e-mobile and on-line banking
- Assist the team by respecting coworkers, staying dedicated, keeping everyone up-to-date on the status of routine activities and mentoring new tellers
- Participate in the opening and closing store procedures; provide flexibility of coverage during store hours of operation
- Meet product knowledge and professional development objectives by utilizing TD University's curriculum and tools
- Deliver quality customer experiences by applying Know Your Customer principles, compliance regulations and due diligence to new account openings and transactions
- Align with all regulations, policies and procedures while adhering to required controls, critical dates and accurate documents
- Help build a positive, diverse and equitable work environment by promoting team efficiency as well as participating in mentoring sessions with Manager
- High school diploma or GED with over 1 year of related work experience, preferably teller
- Notary License (Preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Outstanding customer service and organization skills to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills with ability to be concise, clear and consistent
- Proven ability to work independently and within deadlines
- Sound decision-making and problem-solving skills with the ability to schedule and prioritize work
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Apply on company website