Executive Assistant Columbus, OH Market General Utility Construction Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we've been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We're industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?Description
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction and network installation business, is looking to hire an Executive Assistant located in our Columbus, Ohio Corporate Office. Team Fishel is an 85-year-old privately held company with one of the best reputations in the industry.
The Executive Assistant who can quickly and effectively drive tasks through to completion. This is a critical role within the organization, assisting the President of the company, as well as others on the corporate team.
The successful candidate will bring an energetic, positive, collaborative, and goal-oriented attitude to the team. Most importantly, this candidate does what they say they are going to do, and they strive to lead every day with our guiding principles of Fishelosophy: Respect, Honesty, Integrity, Commitment, Honor, and Trust.
There is a lot of behind-the-scenes planning and organization required to ensure our success as a team. Your trustworthiness, attention to detail, and high-quality written and verbal communication are essential, as you will regularly handle sensitive data and communicate with the management team via email, on calendars, and in spreadsheets. Full professional etiquette and discretion are required.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Ability to travel to and be present in the office each day
- Calendar Management and Meeting Support
- Keep track of outstanding requests and schedule reminders
- Stay current on executives' priorities on a daily basis
- Book travel for executive(s) & complete expense reporting
- Manage and organize meetings for executive(s) and groups
- Handle logistical details: reserve conference rooms, coordinate meals, etc.
- Work collaboratively with other Teammates to ensure group travel is scheduled and covered appropriately, based on the conference purpose and attendees
- Take meeting notes and meeting minutes
- Assemble PowerPoint and spreadsheet presentations for a wide variety of audiences, from executive management to the board, quarterly compilation of a complete board package and meeting facilitation
- Maintains executive files
- Quarterly budget to actual reporting for direct reports
- Interact with vendors and handle invoice processing
- Reconciling company credit cards and submitting for payment monthly
- Maintain support corporate vendor relationships
- Assist with company's annual United Way campaign
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Highly trained and highly skilled: Five or more years of experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant providing support to multiple senior executives in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with impeccable grammar is an absolute must have quality.
- Advanced organizational & technological skills: Microsoft Office 2016, Gmail & Google products
- Use of American Express travel tool Concur
- Accounting experience for working with spreadsheets
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks, projects, priorities and tight deadlines simultaneously while maintaining quality and respect
- Exhibit a consistently positive and optimistic attitude
- Strong adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to travel if necessary
- Notary Public or willing to become a notary
- Some overtime required
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran
Apply on company website