Laborer (Gas) Dayton, OH Market Gas Market Who is Team Fishel?
Since 1936, we've been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We're industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?Description Team Fishel, the Best Choice for Utility Construction and Network Installation, is seeking great Laborers looking to have a career in our Natural Gas business in the Dayton. Ohio office.
- Previous underground utility experience a plus
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, dig, and reach
- Must be able to climb ladders
- Must be able to travel
- Must be able to lift, carry, and place heavy objects
- Valid Driver's license preferred with clean driving record for the last 3 years
- Must have experience with construction power tools
OQ qualified utility laborers is a plus.
Bilingual and prior construction experience is a plus.
Team Fishel will provide on-the-job training in all areas of safety, including flagging certification, tool operation and maintenance.
*CA *FB Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
Apply Now Aplicar Ahora
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran
Apply on company website