Hilton Head Heart, part of Tenet Healthcares Hilton Head Regional Physician Network, seeks BC/BE Electrophysiologist to join its thriving practice in the Hilton Head Island/Bluffton/Okatie area of coastal South Carolina. Qualified candidates have completed fellowship training in electrophysiology and are board certified or board eligible in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. The cardiology practice consists of three interventional cardiologists, two non-invasive cardiologists, one electrophysiologist and two advanced practice providers. Call is shared among all group members.
- Cardiac Cath Lab
- Coronary and peripheral diagnostic and therapeutic interventions, including 24x7 STEMI coverage
- EP Lab to support catheter ablation and device implementation
- Cardiovascular imaging such as echo, PVRs, carotids, arterial duplex, exercise and dobutamine stress testing
- Guaranteed salary, first year; wRVU productivity after that
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, vision, 401k with matching and more)
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Physician time off (vacation, sick and CME with stipend)
Live, work and play where the world vacations! Whether you are looking for a home in a family-friendly neighborhood boasting water, golf or nature views or want the ease of living in a villa offering concierge services, you can find a place to call home in this coastal environment.
Apply on company website