We have a Cardiology:Electrophysiology position available with our established and growing group at Saint Vincent Hospital inMassachusetts. Our group is comprised of 5 Cardiologists and are well respected in the community.
About the position:
- Full time with standard day time hours: Monday - Friday
- Employed with comprehensive benefits package
- Outpatient position, with consults and call taken through St. Vincent Hospital
- Pacemaker / Device management experience preferred
- Open to helping you develop other areas if experienced in watchman / heartmate / heartware
About our group & hospital
- 5 member cardiology group
- Ranked in top 50 in cardiac care for the past 12 years
- Our Philosophy - Provide quality healthcare to meet the needs of our community; Provide service excellence; Be the physician group of choice; Meet our patients emotional and physical needs
Qualified candidates must be MD or DO and Board Certified Cardiology & Electrophysiology. This position is open to EP Fellow graduates in 2020, but we would prefer someone with practice experience. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
We have a Cardiology:Electrophysiology position available with our established and growing group at Saint Vincent Hospital in Massachusetts. Our...
Apply on company website