Title: Materials Supervisor
Type: Full Time
Function: Material Control / Logistics
Division: Clean Air - NA
Location: Marshall, MI / US
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Tenneco is one of the world's largest pure-play powertrain companies serving OE markets worldwide with engineered solutions addressing fuel economy, power output, and criteria pollution requirements for gasoline, diesel and electrified powertrains.
We are looking for a Materials Supervisor for our Marshall, Michigan plant to contribute to our Clean Air business unit. You will be responsible for mid-to-long range production planning, capacity planning, and execution of weekly planning cycles. Our top candidate will have had materials experience within a large manufacturing facility and proven leadership experience.
Our recruiting team is ready to act immediately. You'll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through the process quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication.
- Provide the necessary leadership and guidance to team members to ensure organization and communication are consistent and clear.
- Prepare Master Production plans, including finished goods scheduling, weekly truck schedule, MRP / ERP input.
- Determine resource capacity and critical material overload or underload, and make sound sourcing decisions.
- Monitor customer changes daily, as well as manage all customer relationships including but not limited to customer scorecards and customer contacts.
- Develop, maintain, and supervise scheduling effectiveness of all schedulers.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
- At least five years of inventory management and/or planning experience within manufacturing environment.
- At least two years of experience in a leadership capacity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website